Monday, April 4, 2016

Inauspicious Introductions

I find online introductions surprisingly complicated. When you meet someone through Angellist or Linkedin, they already know your basic professional characteristics. Even walking up to a stranger on the street provides more context. The start of a blog has no prior context unless you know me personally. The introduction needs to provide some a context to the future topics that the blog will cover. I don't know what this blog will end up as, especially seeing that my last one ended in atrophy after four months. I do suppose that anyone reading will want to know a few basics in order to inform on my as yet undecided subject matter.

1. Education - High School Diploma, Honors; Currently attending college at the Minerva Schools at KGI, more on that later

2. Travel History - One exchange year in Berlin and Prien am Chiemsee with Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange, several European countries were covered during it; Guatemala and Costa Rica have also been visited.

3. Career Choices - I like to be mentally challenged each and every day. Currently, I am looking deeply at a career in Venture Capital, Investment Banking, Consulting, or an assorted financial services. I would, however, love to start my own company.

With this rather unextraordinary beginning, I hope you now know all you need to understand whatever happens after this.

Trust me, I can be much funnier than this contrary to what my roommate tells me.


No comments:

Post a Comment